Recent content by Doctype

1. Doctype

[POLL] Do you want Zone 26 (Odd Contraption) removed?

It is but there are plenty of other levels like that and plenty of other ways to do it? Right? I mean I agree with you, I don't want every level to just be "kill everything" but there has to be a better way to design this level. They could at least make it do more stuff, like how the random...
  2. Doctype

[POLL] Do you want Zone 26 (Odd Contraption) removed?

This has to be the most useless level ever :/ It poses no challenge, and basically just takes up space. There are a few levels like this throughout the game but none of them are as useless as this level is. I'm just trying to give some criticism here, this level sucks, I hate to say it...
  3. Doctype

What Are Your Favorite Besiege Campaign Levels?

I'd love to see this when they add more flying support.
  4. Doctype

What Are Your Favorite Besiege Campaign Levels?

Dukes Plea (Zone 16) Is definitely my number one favorite, just an amazing, beautiful level. Though actually it probably ties with zone 34, that's amazing too. Zone 26 I think must be the worst level ever made and I don't think anything else compares in terms of uselessness, what a horrible...
  5. Doctype

Post your Besiege memes here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You don't need Photoshop, I make all of my memes with paint.net
  6. Doctype

Post memes, that will keep it alive!
  7. Doctype

A few problems I have with besiege.

I really don't think they would have to do that, the levels are already hard enough with building tools. But thanks for the explanation.
  8. Doctype

Nope? I mean, if you don't like the idea of besiege memes then you could just delete the thread.
  9. Doctype

Not sure if anyone will even post to this but I guess I might as well try ¯\_ツ_/¯ Anyways, if you do post to this thread then congratulations, you deserve a doggo.
  10. Doctype

amazing :O

amazing :O
  11. Doctype

I guess things like the bomb yak thing I wouldn't mind once in awhile, but what I'm trying to say is... there is a very wide gap between the spinning wheel level (the one in Troyberland where literally the only objective is to spin that wheel 3 times in one direction) and The Duke's Plea, you...
  12. Doctype

I've had Besiege for about 2 years now and I'm starting to notice a few things I don't like, I figured that I should give feedback on these since I do think Besiege has potential and is already a good game. Anyways feel free to correct me if some of these are dumb but anyways... -1- The first...