Recent content by dannyboy9745

1. dannyboy9745

OK-62 -Armageddon has finally arrived!

for some reason, this got stuck in the dark and dank corners of besiege forums along with the advertising spam ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. dannyboy9745

[Suggestion] A chat.

maybe on another site? Have a link somewhere to a chat-site-place-thing :P
  3. dannyboy9745

Forum Ranking System?

4.Senior engineer :)
  4. dannyboy9745

Gah! wrong subfourm! Is there any way I can transfer it to 'Flying Machines'?
  5. dannyboy9745

Introducing the third installment in this series of death and destruction! The OK-63 has arrived! It now fits inside the bounding box so now you can blow the crap out of everything... Legally! (hooray! the police will finally leave me alone for killing all those peasants!) Download now...
  6. dannyboy9745

OK-43 The octocopter with 43 bombs!

Run for your lives!
  7. dannyboy9745

New block category

I think there should be a "special" block section where things like the pin block should be. This would be where blocks that don't fit in with the besiege theme or are too "op" (pin block makes things invincible) go. Blocks in this category will mean they prevent level progression just an idea...
  8. dannyboy9745

OK-43 The octocopter with 43 bombs!

Some say less is more. Wrong! More is more!! Introducing the OK-43, (Over-Kill 43) the octo-copter with 43 bombs! This is the successor of the OK-22! Features: -43 Bombs -18 Grenades -Auto stabilizing -What more do you want??? (seriously, what would you like to see on the next craft?)...
  9. dannyboy9745

I`m writing a HUGE guide! Help please!

Could you add how to make auto-stabilizing aircraft? (I personally don't know how other than balloons and using NPC'S)
  10. dannyboy9745

Anyone speak Korean?

Captain Obvious (and probably captain useless :P) here! ederly speaks korean
  11. dannyboy9745

I`m writing a HUGE guide! Help please!

You can add this to the artillery section: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/forum/main-forum/besiege-early-access/general-discussion/36097-bomb-lobber-concept
  12. dannyboy9745

Gradual FPS drop

Thanks guys! :D
  13. dannyboy9745

Slack Team For Builders

Can anyone join?