Recent content by csteamroller

1. csteamroller

spaar's Mod Loader (1.7.1) [Besiege v0.45a]

i just waited a day, and it fixed.
  2. csteamroller

hey your mod loader f*cked up my game, i had a white circle covering most of my screen, so i got rid of it, then i had a crash so i redownloaded besiege and now steam workshop doesn't work. WTF
  3. csteamroller

hey so uh i downloaded your modloader and i had the same problem as Petrus1904, except when i reinstalled besiege, i noticed that steam workshop doesn't work. AT ALL. i've spent two hours installing and uninstalling besiege, downloading and redownloading workshop items, and nothing works. what...
  4. csteamroller

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

pls 0.3 i used ur mod for literally every build of mine i sh*t you not
  5. csteamroller

Tutorial ~ How to Use and Create a Custom Skin Pack

wait does this mean v0.3 is out?
  6. csteamroller

Cloak Field Generator Block [ID:528529][Besiege 0.32]

whenever i activate it, i go from 60 fps to around 5 fps. is this only supposed to be used in air vehicles or something?
  7. csteamroller

[OUTDATED] Water Mod 2 [Spaar`s Modloader]

i hope it gets updated, because i/ve been thinking of trying to make warships with the automatron, it'd be so badass
  8. csteamroller

C-Edit (Position/Rotation/Scale)[spaar`s modloader][Blockloader][v0.27]

1. is there supposed to be a GUI cuz there's not 2. can this work with pbp2 cuz i have dat 3. can this work with tgyd's building tools cuz i have dat kthx
  9. csteamroller

Precision Building Project 2 [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.42+]

is this why? DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Besiege/Besiege_Data/SavedMachines/BSGPasta' not found. console output upon game start^