1. core88

Core Tank Chassis v.2

Fireball wheels are badass!
  2. core88

Core Tank Chassis v.2

Well look at you, a Master Besieger!
  3. core88

1001 Best things to do around Besiege, Now with less Troll

286.Watch in horror as your favorite machines break apart after the unity5 update.
  4. core88

Core Tank Chassis v.2

Hi guys =) Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556971240
  5. core88

Save machine>Load machine>Every block is duplicated.

A comment from a subscriber at the workshop...@Core88 @AnotherParfait if you doubleclick the loading icon while loading the machine on your computer it can load double, had this problem a few times. if you save the machine then it will be broken all the time because it saves each block double...
  6. core88

Monthly Challenge November!

Try this http://bsgedit.weebly.com/ I haven't tried it yet .
  7. core88

This is me, Bragging about my success.

It's probably your turn. I'll be moving out soon =)
  8. core88

V0.2 is Tank friendly

The external plates.
  9. core88

V0.2 is Tank friendly

Try removing the armor plates to strengthen the treads. I'ts weird that the treads are more durable without the armor plates after the v.02 update.
  10. core88

V0.2 is Tank friendly

It's much easy to create durable and fast tanks on v0.2 without bsg editing. Surprisingly, the treads would stay together much longer than before. This is just a study. The track retainers are not that durable. arrow keys to move about. press H to stretch the tread. Attached Files...
  11. core88

Steering Blocks for Torque Steering

You're right, the grabbers are much weaker now. They can't even hold the edited balloons of my flying tank. I'll try the small armor =)
  12. core88

Steering Blocks for Torque Steering

Thanks to Prevenge's freaky idea, I found a new substitute for my defunct piston steering. I'ts a combination of a steering block, a grabber and .bsg editing. And it's all metal =) controls: Left Shift - UP Left Ctrl - DOWN ↑ forward → right ← left press C to fire...
  13. core88

performance

The devs should probably increase the size of the bounding box.
  14. core88

Caterpillar_V6 Unity5

My favorite machine work great with the new update. I'm at the process of re-calibrating my machines to work with Unity 5. I was able to replace the spikes with a drill block, Unity 4 won't allow me to as the machine kept on breaking apart if I did. controls: left shift up - forward...
  15. core88

HK Tank

Thanks.