Recent content by Brooka

1. Brooka

"Stumpy" - A Vanilla Stunt Plane

Correct
  2. Brooka

"Stumpy" - A Vanilla Stunt Plane

Introducing "Stumpy" my compact stunt plane, only 141 blocks, ideal for multiverse. Full description, controls and DL link are here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1098625622
  3. Brooka

Adder: Vanilla Fighter

Probably the best plane i've made, it's actually really enjoyable to fly. Quite pleased with the aesthetics too. Has the usual trimmings, it's ice proof, has a cockpit view, RTC controls, and a few weapons. I'll leave the link here and you lot can make your own mind up, hope you enjoy...
  4. Brooka

Just flags of "BESIEGians" ;)

These are beautiful!
  5. Brooka

AA-Gatling Tank

Wanted to have another go at making a flaming crossbow design, mounted the turret on a prettier chassis this time. Full description and download link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912681582
  6. Brooka

Burnout [Bomb Proof]

I've managed to make a bomb-proof car using wooden wheels in vanilla besiege. Not sure if this has been done before or not, but its pretty fun to use, especially on the Duke's Prototypes. Steam link and full desciption: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=897677860
  7. Brooka

Aras Refuge Chain

Was playing with my new build and I discovered you can sorta break the chains at Aras Refuge, have not been able to repeat the results, screen shot below. Notice the closest chain has been broken into individual segments. Anyone else managed to "break" them? Build used...
  8. Brooka

Carnage Copter

Presenting the Carnage Copter!! An autostabilised drone, which deploys a net of saws and rockets. Use it to trawl the battlefield like a big jellyfish of death, or detach the core block and shred the battlefield, activate the rockets or springs to hurl saws and corpses everywhere!! Pure chaos...
  9. Brooka

Vanilla Warbird

Thank you :D
  10. Brooka

Vanilla Warbird

Bit more shameless advertising for my new plane, but also a request for your guys input. I've noticed at higher air speeds the plane will roll left, I'm not entirely sure what causes this and haven't really found a way to fix it, I've tried using extra weight on the counter rotating flywheel...
  11. Brooka

What Are Your Favorite Besiege Campaign Levels?

Just five? Tricky hehe, probably my all time favourite is duke's dear freighters. Sniping them with artillery is really fun. A close second is duke's plea, the best castle to destroy IMO. I'd love to see another large castle, its been a while since we've had a new one. Maybe a new castle with...
  12. Brooka

Crossbows

I have noticed another issues with crossbows. When firing in infinite ammo mode after a certain amount of time the crossbows just destroy themselves. I've tried pinning the core block of the turret to isolate any recoil which I thought might be causing the issue, but nope still they destroy...
  13. Brooka

Crossbows

Hi, I believe I found a bug, unless its intentional. The crossbow when set on fire, with the invincible and infinite ammo god powers will stop shooting when the crossbow is "destroyed" by fire. The block will not detach which it usually does without god powers but it will stop working (it hasn't...
  14. Brooka

510 Shot Crossbow Buggy

Title says it all really, thought I'd quickly make a machine to try out the new crossbows. Nothing too crazy, i've packed them really tightly so the spread isn't too bad at long range. 17 crossbows x 30 shots gives ya 510 arrows to play with, not too bad on a machine with a blockcount of 75...
  15. Brooka

Update 18 V0.42 Has Been Released!

I really like the addition of the log, gonna be useful for big artillery builds, new textures look great too. I swear updates always come out when I have a tonne of work to do :confused: I'll have to wait till I can really dig my teeth into it haha