Recent content by BottledAss

1. BottledAss

Help Besiege Win Indiedb`s `Indie of The Year` Award!

what is the "prize" if the game wins the award? a whole bunch of marketing, equipment or what?
  2. BottledAss

Art! Once again!

The new update just came out, and it looks beautiful! I couldn't resist taking a "few" screenshots, so i have compiled all the screenshots i have taken of this beautiful game and uploaded them to share it with the world. The compilation includes mostly shots from around the map and just a few...
  3. BottledAss

Besiege Backgrounds

i've also got a nice collection of besiege "art", which may aswell be used as screen savers. http://imgur.com/a/NPAPg
  4. BottledAss

beautiful Clusters

Ask Von! sounds like it was a 90's sitcom or talk show
  5. BottledAss

Can I have a name change, please?

possibly because it offends him, or he's too wealthy to be considered a peasant
  6. BottledAss

beautiful Clusters

the tag under my name should be changed to artist, dont you think?
  7. BottledAss

beautiful Clusters

kinda? it is Beautiful. gawd, get it right.
  8. BottledAss

beautiful Clusters

just some screenshots i got of clusters of items in besiege http://imgur.com/a/NPAPg
  9. BottledAss

Can I have a name change, please?

i think he might mean the peasant 'rank'
  10. BottledAss

ballast/ weight

Now i've been testing with the ballasts a lot and their physics are quite "weird". for example (the picture below). the ballasts at the rear are at its default weight but for some reason the front of the vehicle is still much heavier, is it possible that you can add a larger slider for the...
  11. BottledAss

GUI not showing up for MultiMod

will do >:I
  12. BottledAss

Thank you for comprehending my stupid mistake :)
  13. BottledAss

with Spaars Modloader beta i got the mutimod, that supposedly had a very nice looking GUI but for some reason it does not show up on my screen. the mod works fine but it looks very bad, even when i know it is not supposed to look like that. im not sure if this is a real problem or its just me...
  14. BottledAss

Moon Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

thanks a lot :D
  15. BottledAss

Moon Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

the download is not working it sends me to a blank page and does nothimg