Recent content by Blackstone

1. Blackstone

Update 19, Version 0.45 & The Multiverse Announcement

the best update i think, but one question... how does the time work in multiplayer ? for low computer the game doesn't lag ? thanks !!! sorry for my bad english.
  2. Blackstone

Hello ! I'm a french modder and I want to create a french translation mod, can I use the base of...

Hello ! I'm a french modder and I want to create a french translation mod, can I use the base of your chinese translation mod ? (if yes, can I have the base of the project ?) thanks !!!
  3. Blackstone

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

The mod carshes my besiege ! when i use the mod, the camera is buggy and the game is like 0% speed time !! help
  4. Blackstone

Sorry I'm stupid !!! (I don't read your tutorial soooo...) Thanks !

Sorry I'm stupid !!! (I don't read your tutorial soooo...) Thanks !
  5. Blackstone

I use the visual studio template, but where I put the BESIEGE_LOCATION (for me : C:\Program...

I use the visual studio template, but where I put the BESIEGE_LOCATION (for me : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege) thanks !!!
  6. Blackstone

Note : I use your template, link here ...

Note : I use your template, link here : http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/block-mod-tutorial-for-v0-4-spaar-s-modloader.2887/
  7. Blackstone

Hello !! I try to create a mod, but when i try to start it, my computer say Besiege.exe is...

Hello !! I try to create a mod, but when i try to start it, my computer say Besiege.exe is missing, and i must define the properties OutputPath and AssemblyName... help me !!! (I have the correct references) Sorry for the mistakes I'm french. Thanks !!
  8. Blackstone

Hello !! I try to create a mod, but when i try to start it, my computer say Besiege.exe is...

Hello !! I try to create a mod, but when i try to start it, my computer say Besiege.exe is missing, and i must define the properties OutputPath and AssemblyName... help me !!! (I have the correct references) Sorry for the mistakes I'm french. Thanks !!
  9. Blackstone

NEVER !! the blockloader is now inside the modloader !! ^^

NEVER !! the blockloader is now inside the modloader !! ^^