Recent content by Bartcloni

1. B

Tower Defense single player levels.

How it works? My idea is that after you finish something (e.g. the first island of the first world), a new mode / planet unlocks where you have to defend your tower. In this mode, you have to build your tower within the border, and you can not have more than [amount] of certain blocks in your...
  2. B

Will Spiderling ever allow mods to the Steam Workshop?

It would be easier if we just did one click on a button and a mod is installed.
  3. B

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

Nope, still doesn't work. Thanks for helping though, I'll wait until they bring actual mods to the Steam workshop.
  4. B

Only the Spaar's mod loader is loaded when I do as said.
  5. B

I think I deleted the mods folder and then made a new folder named mods before, but other mods work. Here you can see my subfolders (it's a video to make it easy to look at):
  6. B

They don't appear in both lists. I tried letting winrar extract the files automatically, but it still doesn't work.
  7. B

http://imgur.com/a/diYcG I also put the resources in resources and blocks in blocks etc.
  8. B

I've done every instruction but it says in-game: Block Loader is active but no blocks were found
  9. B

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

How do I disable hotkeys? Everytime I touch A, S, or D, the camera does not move, but if I touch W, it opens the menu.