Recent content by altoclef

1. A

Help with a good vertical stabilizing system for quadrotors?

Z toggles the engines and hovers on its own, but it's far from stable
  2. A

hmm, that looks interesting. I thought that the collective pitch/roll/yaw system thing made reaction wheels obsolete though?
  3. A

I've been working on a stable quad rotor with good lifting capabilities, but my aircraft struggle with being vertically stable making airdropping things a complete pain. They always have the tendency to spin towards one direction (maybe the rotors aren't canceling each other out completely?)...
  4. A

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

I honestly wonder how TGYD still manages to put up with all this stupidity at times "The mod doesn't work for me, so it obviously it's the modder's fault", haha what nonsense
  5. A

The New World's Smallest Plane (?)

here's a vanilla 6-block: https://www.reddit.com/r/Besiege/comments/4xyzv3/vanilla_6_block_plane/
  6. A

Sky Mod 1.01 [Spaar`s Modloader][V0.45]

checked if another mod was causing this problem - only after reenabling cloud mod it happens
  7. A

From the console: BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size. The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry. If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path...
  8. A

hmm. using this mod in v0.32 causes new sandbox ground to be loaded smaller- past the mountains you can literally fly below the ground
  9. A

The import machine bug still exists in v0.32, although it only gives you a fuss when you have to plug in the missing wooden block gaps. :P
  10. A

Exploding Cannonball And Arrow Aftereffect Mod[V0.45a][V0.4.0]

not yet updated for 0.32, I take it?
  11. A

I've been playing around with this mod for quite some time at v0.30. Building tools work well, except importing machines are buggy. Wooden poles are loaded half their size as well as double wooden blocks, causing machines that use them to fall apart. Haven't had the time to update to v0.32, though.
  12. A

Invasion Mod [Spaar`s Modloader][Besiege v0.35]

bless you voncrumb.