Recent content by Aionir

1. Aionir

The mere existence of certain blocks interferes with physics.

I have edited my main post and added my test platform in attachment. @ ekbruligas - vibrations shows regardless of using or not the time slider. If you are patient enough, you can see them happen on 1% timescale. @ ITR - well, it is simmetrical in two axes, so might be the case. I have tried...
  2. Aionir

I have edited my main post and added my test platform in attachment. @ ekbruligas - vibrations shows regardless of using or not the time slider. If you are patient enough, you can see them happen on 1% timescale. @ ITR - well, it is simmetrical in two axes, so might be the case. I have tried...
  3. Aionir

​My testing - wheels, even not connected with construction and not moving, can cause massive vibrations to the whole system. Attached Files Vibration Test.bsg
  4. Aionir

Hexilion Warship

Hahaha, you had the good guess :D Because I have run into this idea while watching 3rd part of Matrix :D
  5. Aionir

Hexilion Warship

My new design, that incorporates my brand new engine type, which I have codenamed "Hexilion" (C) - hence the name of the aircraft. I am pretty satisfied with this concept, although it ended far heavier than I imagined before starting. Most likely I will make smaller and lightweight unit in the...
  6. Aionir

Bomb Slingshot

Bomb Slingshot is the apex of bomb shotting technology - compromise between powerful long-range ballista and mobile&compact design. Features and innovations: - lightweight and stabile chassis with aiming mechanism - providing high mobility and easy aiming - powerful shotting mechanism - allowing...
  7. Aionir

Hover Bomber Ground Grinder - full walkthrough

Yea, I know ;) but I didn't want to add any active systems (like propellers or rotors), because they always destabilize construction. With balloons it will stay where I leave it :3
  8. Aionir

Hover Bomber Ground Grinder - full walkthrough

Don't be too harsh, first upload here ;) Not only it can beat all levels, but it's like playing the game on easy mode - full walkthrough on youtube ;) Works without god powers, mods and fits in the box. The box content is: - Autobalancing Hover Bomber - armed with 9 bombs, easy to control...
  9. Aionir

PostPlace Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.2]

It would be great ;) The ability to manually change position/angle data is unique and let me build with extreme precision (yes, I am that guy that rotate blocks by quarter of degree to make it fit better) (or at least make it work after future game updates, because if mod will stop working it...
  10. Aionir

I do have your mod as well, and I use both interchangeably - depends on what I need to do. Thing I need mostly is moving or rotating blocks, but not "by certain distance/degree" but "to the certain position/degree" - this is why PostPlace is awesome, because I can write positioning info myself...
  11. Aionir

Get your free Profile Banners Signatures (closed for now)

Awesome, thanks :D Sir, you deserve a cookie for that :3
  12. Aionir

I know the right one is Rod of Asclepius, but (at least in my country) they are so mixed up that both are used as medical sign - and this one looks better on banner :3
  13. Aionir

Hey! If is it not a problem, I would like to have one of your awesome profile pictures ;) Colour of banner: Persian blue Image: caduceus medical sign - http://goo.gl/Iq2UJ7 - but you can choose whatever you think fits the small picture best :) [more of less complicated patterns] Colour of...
  14. Aionir

Easily the numer one mod for me ;) gives so much control over building process and absolute freedom. If only there was keybind for "choose block" on hover or something like that :) Good job!