Recent content by AerialA

1. A

Strong Crane challenge (Hard!) (EDIT)

hm.. i think this design can be made movable.. add way to turn off fans and some strong wheels at bottom
  2. A

dont help, i tried this. lags because of number of models and sprites on scene
  3. A

Roadster

fixed
  4. A

to deal with "inteersection" just switch free build mode an and off again
  5. A

Roadster

Just two-seated car. Maybe (of course it is) not fastest car. It even doesnt have any weapon. But she has RWD, very good handling, hideble roof, and some special feature. She can even drift (of course she drifts! There is RWD!). Just a simple joy car. Controls: Arrows - movement...
  6. A

skid marks [Spaar`s modloader][v0.23]

when building crane for crane challenge i run into some strange behavior of this mod - skidmarks apears in the air, and seems that they not removes after stoping simulation so after some number of simulations FPS droped to 3.
  7. A

So, update.. Skidmark mod seems to be laggy when wheels are used not standart way.. Test shows that this model succesfully lifts and moves 72 balasts x0.5 (included). Changes from initial version: - Added some speed to "car" and graber; - Placed some weight to lift; - Increased ballast on the...
  8. A

oh, after restarting game i have 15 fps! So, i will update it)
  9. A

I think this is what you want. But i cant test it, i cant even continue build it - i have only 4fps in non simulation mode.. but its at least stable and has some potential to lift something... Wheels on top of tower is gyros to stabilse top. Also, to "glue" crane to floor i used grip pads and...
  10. A

How high it must be? what weight it shound handle?
  11. A

Keyboard Shortcuts 1.2.2 [Besiege v0.45] [spaar's Mod Loader]

its sad.. maybe Von will read this and it will be native feature of game :)
  12. A

Yes, thats why im say "important - axis", to make control hinges, wheels and other movable blocks more presicely. for examle to control speed of wheels or force of spring using triggers, controll angle of hinge using stick and etc.
  13. A

Im not good in Unity programming, so maybe stupid question, but is it posible to make be able to map gamepad buttons and, what is very important, axis to block action? it would be very usefull..
  14. A

Besiege Racing Challenge

This chasis is good, so why not?