Recent content by AArticuno3

1. AArticuno3

New Sandbox Challenges!

Good luck!, you can post a link to download or workshop here!
  2. AArticuno3

How do I change my title?

Thanks, but honestly that would be pretty cool though!
  3. AArticuno3

How do I change my title?

Is there some sort of procedure or achievement system that I should know about?
  4. AArticuno3

New Sandbox Challenges!

The small one, yeah, it is unaffected by gravity, but it will also stop moving whenever it is not touching anything. The big cube is unable to be move as of yet.
  5. AArticuno3

New Sandbox Challenges!

Oh, yeah, sorry about that!
  6. AArticuno3

New Sandbox Challenges!

So the old sandbox had lots of good challenges going around, those like the chicken run, destroying the statue without flying, getting a bomb to fall into the tower, etc. But as the new sandbox came about I have not seen as many challenges about specifically the features of the sandbox. Wouldn't...
  7. AArticuno3

Need help with Machine!

Well i tried the suspension and the pistons, but i couldn't get them in to really change anything, moving the hinge completely and just sticking the plow onto the ballast helped, though it gets rid of the ability to move the plow it docent break when i bump into stuff, its a sacrifice i guess...
  8. AArticuno3

Need help with Machine!

what do you mean by the ground clearance isn't large?
  9. AArticuno3

Need help with Machine!

yeah, i tried putting the grabbers on the bottom, like this: https://s31.postimg.org/9fnesyrsr/Screen_Shot_2016_06_16_at_4_37_46_PM.png but the problem with that os that it basically disables my front suspension. Putting the grabbers on the top blocks does not work because i can only move them...
  10. AArticuno3

Need help with Machine!

I am currently working on this design here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=700119121&searchtext=base+mm It is a pretty good car that can beat all the ground based levels, and drives well on the new sandbox's rocky terrain because of the downforce, but i am trying to add...
  11. AArticuno3

A plane with quantum rudder!

do you have a download link?
  12. AArticuno3

Mod Requests

Hello, I would like a mod that adds an explode on impact mode for rockets. Also, i know a mod that adds a button map for bombs and rockets explosion exists, but if it is not hard it would be nice to have those functions in one mod. If possible adding an explosion duration mode for bombs would be...
  13. AArticuno3

Block Mod Tutorial (for v0.4) [spaar`s modloader]

Are you going to make a new version for v0.3? or is this one supposed to work for it? because it does not work for me, i tried redownloading in but nothing changed, all my other mods load pretty well, and they are for v0.27.
  14. AArticuno3

Besiege V0.30 Has Been Released

A good addition would be definitely more destructive Tolbyrind and Ipsilon castles, and more peasants/knights. I understand that it is hard to add even more stuff into the map, but destruction must be the biggest part of any map in besiege!
  15. AArticuno3

TGYD`s Building Tools [spaar`s Mod Loader] [for v0.45]

It would be really nice if you added a scaling tool!