New Profile Posts

1. Mxdanger
  2. Chaz
    Chaz TheGuysYouDespise
    How do I use the mod because I installed it then I don't know how to place the stuff in it because I played it then there is a red question mark instead of the one with your textures that you have.Pls answer I love this mod (videos)
  3. Chaz
    Chaz spaar
    IT WORKED THANK YOU!!!!!!!
  4. Chaz
    Chaz spaar
    i replaced the the assembly unity script then i put the spaar mod loader,then i started the game and everything is black.Does it take long to load?
  5. Chaz
    Chaz spaar
    I dragged the mod nobounds (mac) and i pressed crtl m and still didn't work
    1. spaar
      spaar
      Then you didn't install the mod loader correctly. Check that you put everything into the correct folders and also _replaced_ the Assembly-UnityScript.dll file with the mod loader one.
      Nov 15, 2017
  6. Chaz
    Chaz
    frustrated on getting mods for besige on my imac
  7. Chaz
    Chaz spaar
    so i drag dll thing in the mods folder where there are block,resources,spaarmodloader.dll
    1. spaar
      spaar
      That is correct. Some mods may have additional files, they will then describe how to install them.
      Nov 14, 2017
  8. Chaz
    Chaz ITR
    (mac)i dragged nobounds.dll in the mods folder i made (stuff in the folder wasblock,nobounds.dll,resources,spaarmodloader.dll
    1. ITR
      ITR
      ok?
      Nov 14, 2017
  9. Burnt-Toast
    Burnt-Toast Von
    Hey Von, I'm compiling a site that has all of the mods from the forums page with the mod list into a neat bundle. I can send you the link to it, and then I can give your google account access to change and add to it whenever you need to. I think the site will be easier for new users to understand, than just the long forum list with all the non-working mods, or mods with deleted pages. Tell me what you think.
  10. JFCW
  11. SloppyMcFloppy
    SloppyMcFloppy Shade
    Hey shade, Could you direct me in the path of an updated custom scenes mod? Like the one dregast uses in his videos. Thanks
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Shade
      Shade
      did you correctly move the folder it came with inside the mods folder too?
      Nov 16, 2017
    3. SloppyMcFloppy
      SloppyMcFloppy
      Yes the mod works great but its just the water and the dust that is pink. every other map and the features work fine
      Nov 17, 2017
    4. Shade
      Shade
      Pink means resources is missing. Maybe try redownload then reinstall the mod
      Nov 17, 2017
  12. Sanpyr
    Sanpyr
    Filling up the recent posts section with replies to threads...
  13. IDontDoSiegeIBesiege
    IDontDoSiegeIBesiege
    Besiege-er Besiege-ing
  14. DJSigmann
    DJSigmann
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
  15. Neere
    Neere
    Online and Ready
  16. Ubus
  17. Dragenst1
  18. Cristagolem
    Cristagolem
    It's time for explode some houses
  19. TheBesiegeEngineer
    TheBesiegeEngineer
    new custom banner i made!
  20. haha